Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm Moving!



I have a new home!  Well, Meaningful Home Life does!  Please come visit and poke around the new place!  It's still a work in progress, so you will see some tweaks here and there, but this address will be my permanent home.  Won't you come by and visit?



If you subscribe to this blog, I would love for you to move over and subscribe at my new home.  This will make sure you'll receive any new posts at Meaningful Home Life.  Look for the subscribe box on the right.

If you haven't signed up to receive my posts in your email, won't you consider joining me?

My 31 days posts will be resumed over at www.meaningfulhomelife.com, starting with today's post.  Go check it out!

I look forward to seeing you over at my new place!

In Him,
Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment